Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stay fit for pregnancy and Childbirth

Ladies, here's some good news for you.

Not only can you contact me just for babywearing consultation, I can also be your private prenatal yoga instructor!

I had been following Janice Clarfield for some time throughout her teachers' training trip to United States. She is actually on the Yoga Alliance's Prenatal Advisory Committee. Based in Vancouver, Canada Janice has been teaching women to become yoga instructors for 20 years!

I learned so much from this wonderful woman and can't wait to transfer her wisdom to my beautiful pregnant friends and clients. And in case you're wondering, I've also been training for a long time in the ashtanga yoga path.

If you're interested in hiring me, contact me for pricing and scheduling from the link on the side bar.

For obvious reasons, thought I would add, this is only for women in the Sunnyside and Astoria, NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment